multicoloured and black tweed coat with hood in woolALEATOIRE
ALEATOIRE is the long, enveloping coat that combines the timelessness of a wool hooded coat with a black speckled tweed and black contrasts. This travel model is an unmistakable part of your winter wardrobe, note its buttoning with wooden burgs as an authentic detail and make it your everyday ally. ALEATOIRE offers a comfortable fit without weighing down the silhouette, this coat goes with all your outfits for a chic and casual look.
A piece always featuring the emblematic orange finishes of the House with its braid, lining and engraved back plate Lener.
ALEATOIRE is also available in other quality materials and colours.
- Long and enveloping shape
- Hooded collar
- Hood interior contrasted in black wool cloth
- Fastening by five invisible snaps with two wooden brandebourgs bound by a wool loop
- Scratch-off sleeves with slightly flared and finished cuts by a black rib edge
- Two raglan pockets
- Middle back vent
- Interior fully lined with an identity lining of the Maison Lener brand and sleeves in orange lining
- Inner satin orange braid
- Orange back plate engraved Lener
Main fabric: 60% Wool 10% Alpaca wool 10% Mohair 20% Polyamide - Contrast inside hood: 75% Virgin wool 25% Polyamide - Ribbed cuffs: 42% Wool 47% Acrylic 10% Polyamide 1% Elastane
Our model, measures 177 cm and wears a size 38 Length middle back: 100cm - Half chest size: 52cm This item is available in sizes 34 to 44. If however you hesitate between 2 sizes, we advise you to take the smallest one. You can always return your item to us free of charge.