caramel coat in 100% virgin woolMONTAIGNE
MONTAIGNE is the contemporary and minimalist coat made of ultra-soft pure virgin wool. It is characterized by a very trendy oversized twist, a refined double buttoning, as well as a large open tailored collar borrowed from the men's cloakroom. Declined in a natural and gourmet camel with retro inspirations, MONTAIGNE is the vintage coat with a perfectly revisited wear, a comeback operated by Maison Lener in this autumn-winter 2019/2020 season.
A piece always featuring the emblematic orange finishes of the House with its braid, lining, stay buttons and engraved plate Lener on the back.
- Mid-cutlong and oversized
- Large tailored collar underlined with a flea dotDouble buttoning with buttons circled anthracite and white
- Mounted sleeves and bottom sleeves adorned with three buttons with the possibility to reveal the reverse of the sleeve
- Two raglan pockets
- Inside fully lined with Lener brand identity lining and sleeves in orange lining
- Satin orange inner braid
- Orange inner stay buttons
- Orange back plate engraved with Lener
100% virgin wool
Our model, measures 177 cm and wears a size 38 Length middle back: 98cm - Half chest size: 50cm This item is available in sizes 34 to 46. If however you hesitate between 2 sizes, we advise you to take the smallest one. You can always return your item to us free of charge.