Long Trench in azure blue cotton gabardineCLEMENCEAU
CLEMENCEAU is the essential Trenchcoat of the season. With a generous length and plenty of contrasted details, it can be worn either belted or open for a casual style. This raincoat shows the iconic orange finishing details of the House: its orange piping, the lining, the finish buttons and its engaved Lener orange tab sewed in the back.
- Straight, long and belted shape
- Simple front butonning et butonned flap
- Buttoned shoulder placket
- Sharp collar with checked under collar
- Set-in front sleeves and raglan back with a piping and bracelets on the bottom sleeves
- Back flap and back slit
- two pockets with a plap and piping
- Check contrast: collar placket, bottom sleeve plackets and belt
- Navy contrast : inside and ouside collar band and facing
- Inside finishing with braiding and sleeves entirely lined with orange lining
Our model is 178 cm tall and wearing a M size Length : 105cm Half chest circumference : 56,5cm This article is sized from S to L, with an oversize shape, so it sizes rather large. Should you whish to wear it more fitted, we advise you to take one size under your usual size. Should you wish to wear it loose, we advise you to keep your usual size.