Long hooded raincoat in waxed cotton bi-material navy blue check fabricSCHEMA
SCHEMA is our winter long raincoat made of oiled cotton that resists the whims of the weather. Inspired by the technical canvas clothing of the Scottish Landes and the British aristocracy, it is equipped with a removable hood and many details with iconic Scottish contrasts. A sportswear raincoat that takes on a practical and essential function in all circumstances.
A piece always featuring the emblematic orange finishes of the House with its braid, lining, stay buttons and engraved back plate Lener.
- Long and straight shape, oversized and belted at the waist
- Contrasted back in navy blue plaid fabric
- Sharped collar
- Contrasted undercollar in plaid fabric
- Removable hood inside in plaid contrast
- Single Buttoning
- Plaid contrast belt
- Front flap sleeves and back drop sleeves with contrasting plaid btuttoned tabs at the bottom of the sleeves
- Two patched pockets, contrasted in plaid fabric
- Inside fully lined with the identity lining of the Maison Lener brand and sleeves in orange lining
- Inside braid in satin orange
- Inside orange stay buttonsOrange plate engraved Lener on the back side