Teddy jacket in orange woolBINOME
PRE-ORDER ! MADE ON DEMAND WITHIN 15 DAYS + DELIVERY TIME
Maison Lener puts its expertise at the service of the men's wardrobe with a collection of 100% Made in France coats.
BINOME is the teddy-style jacket from the Maison Lener men's collection. This character coat is made of 100% orange wool and has an insulating membrane for extra warmth. The sleeves and contrasting details are in navy blue wool. The Maison Lener badge is applied to the sleeve. The teddy is a key piece of the streetwear male wardrobe. It is a comfortable short coat with very visual lines. It is finished with a ribbed edge on the collar, sleeves and bottom of the coat for a straight, slightly tighter volume.
Your VECTORIEL overcoat is made on demand in our workshop in Hazebrouck, North of France and requires a manufacturing time of 15 days plus delivery time after validation of the order. For any inquiries, contact us on the contact form or at 03 28 42 91 11 .
- Straight shape
- Breathable and warm membrane
- Ribbing on collar, cuffs and bottom of body
- Zipped closure under placket and logo press studs
- Contrasted set-up sleeves
- Maison Lener badge on the sleeve
- Two contrasting piped pockets
- Inside pocket
- Interior fully lined with matching lining and sleeves in orange lining
- Lener engraved orange back plaque
Main fabric: 100% virgin wool
Sleeve fabric: 70% Wool, 25% Polyamide, 5% Other fibers
Fabric made in Italy
Garment made in France
Size chart: flat measurements
- Mid back length in size 50: 70cm (+/- 1cm / size)
This article is available in sizes 46 to 56. You can always return your article to us for free.
Our model is 1m87 and wears a size 50. This coat was worn slightly generous.
To request personalized size advice, contact us via the contact form or on 03 28 42 91 11.