Long coat in tartan virgin woolPERSPECTIVE
PERSPECTIVE is the feminine plaid coat of the season. Its slightly flared straight cut and large pearly button assumes a Parisian chic style. This year the long coat takes liberties and is adorned with brown and ocher checks. In the checks hides a small houndstooth motif in the retro trend. This long coat has a graphic shape and pure lines. It is made from 100% virgin wool woolen cloth. PERSPECTIVE can be worn relaxed over jeans or straight pants, depending on the occasion, for an always feminine look.
A piece always featuring the emblematic orange finishes of the House with its braid, lining, stay buttons and engraved Lener back plate.
- straight and slightly flared shape
- Large tailor collar
- Simple buttoning with a large pearly button
- Set-in front sleeve
- 2 raglan pockets
- Contrasted under collar in felted safran wool
- Inside is fully lined with a logotype lining and sleeves in orange lining
100% virgin wool
- Our model is 174 cm tall and wearing a M size
- Length : 110cm Half chest circumference : 52,5cm
- This article is sized from XS to XL, with an oversize shape, so it sizes rather large. Should you whish to wear it more fitted, we advise you to take one size under your usual size. Should you wish to wear it loose, we advise you to keep your usual size.