Overcoat in navy blue, black and tartan virgin woolPOLYCHROME
POLYCHROME is the mid-length coat inspired by a male overcoat for our winter collection. It is a very trendy coat that plays with the association of three patterns and textures. The british checkered fabric paired with plain navy make it easier to wear this coat than all-over plaid. The silhouette is also quite refined with a straight cut. This original piece is made from a majority of viscose fabric. This material gives POLYCHROME more lightness and comfort and is well suited for mid-season or early winter.
A piece always featuring the emblematic orange finishes of the House with its braid, lining, stay buttons and engraved Lener back plate.
- straight shape slghtly oversize
- Tailored collar
- Set of cut outs mixing british tartan , blue and black
- Simple buttoning with two fancy buttons
- pocket in the sides
- Set-in sleeves and butonning on the sleeve bottom
- Inside is fully lined with a logotype lining and sleeves in orange lining
64% viscose, 20% wool, 12% polyester, 4% polyamide
- Our model is 174 cm tall and is wearing a size 38
- Length : 92 cm Half chest circumference : 49 cm
- This article is sized from 34 to 44. Please note than we size generously, so if you are between two sizes, we advise you to take the smaller one. We inform you that you always have the possibility to return the article for free.