Green pea coat in virgin woolELEMENT
ELEMENT is the short straight cut peacoat for the winter season. This model brings a casual elegance thanks to its finishing details borrowed from the Navy. ELEMENT is made from a virgin wool sheet dyed in a beautiful deep green. Our woolen fabrics come from our Italian supplier partners, selected for their know-how and the quality of the weaving. ELEMENT is a short coat with a very contemporary generous volume. This peacoat combines perfectly with fitted jeans, a straight skirt or more formal pants.
A piece always featuring the emblematic orange finishes of the House with its braid, lining, stay buttons and engraved Lener back plate.
ELEMENT is also available in other colours.
- Short and loose shape
- Large tailored collar
- Crossed closing with double buttoning with six buttons
- Flared fitted sleeves with long sleeve cutouts and sleeve bottoms with buttoning tabs
- Two raglan pockets with a flap
- Interior fully lined with an identity lining of the brand Maison Lener and sleeves in orange lining
- Satin orange inner braid
- Orange inner stay buttons
- Orange back plate engraved Lener
75% virgin wool 25% polyamide
- Our model is 178 cm tall and is wearing a size 38
- Length : 78 cm Half chest circumference : 52 cm
- This article is sized from 34 to 44. Please note than we size generously, so if you are between two sizes, we advise you to take the smaller one. We inform you that you always have the possibility to return the article for free.